Venison Fajitas Using Deer Chops
What you’ll need
- About a pound of venison chops
- One green pepper
- One medium sized onion
- Olive Oil (just pour till you think you’ve got enough in the pan)
- 1 Fajita seasoning packet (do not follow cooking time instructions as they’ll be for chicken of beef) – or make your own
- Chili powder
- Cayenne pepper if ya want a kick
What you do:
- Rinse deer chops under cold running water
- Cut away silver skin and clean up deer chops as needed
- Slice-up venison chops for fajitas.
- Slice green peppers and onions into strips
Once sliced, fry in a pan with olive oil for 2-4 minutes, flipping once. Do not over cook, in fact leave some purple color to the chops. Then, add in your favorite seasoning and veggies.
Other venison recipes: