Venison Macho Nachos
Venison macho nachos were made on-the-fly. On this night, I ran out of tortillas and still had a lot of taco leftovers, (lettuce, cheese and cooked ground venison). I improvised with chips on-hand to make macho-nacos. Ya see, I was too hungry to get more tortillas at the store.
This is a venison meal recipe that’s low cost and quick to make. (I used recipe below with one pound of ground venison.)
Stuff to use:
- Sharp cheddar cheese (or any shredded cheese)
- Multi-grain chips (or any tortilla style chip)
- 1 lb ground venison
- taco seasoning packet
What you do:
- Semi-brown ground venison
- (leaving some pink color will keep venison moist so you’ll be able to microwave leftovers without overcooking.)
- Add seasoning
- (while following directions on seasoning packet, remember cooking time should be shorter because most packets are writing for cooking with beef.)
- Scoop cooked ground venison on a plate, add in chips and condiments.
Making meals with what you have on hand allows you to be creative. You’ll discover new meals to use the food you already have, ya may surprise yourself!
Other venison recipes: